Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hidden Moons - Design Wall!!

Hidden Moons is on the design wall.  I didn't like the way it looked - was not balanced in color so I made another full set of diamonds and a half set to even out the colors.


Of course, now that I have done this, an additional row will have to be added to even out the overall look.


But....don't ya just hate buts because this is a big one...


This changes the size!!  Without borders it will be 102x 91 but it has to be done - I can't finish it unless the ends match.


BELOW -
This was before the additional dark diamond and borders - note the far left hand side where the arrows are all light but the other end are light/dark.   I didn't like that so I cut 12 more






BELOW
After the additional 1 and 1/2 diamond.  Note how the ends now match.

It just fits on the wall and I had to go around the lights so that I could get a good look at it  - sorry about the bright light - had to stand on my step stool to get a shot of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment