Saturday, November 26, 2011

Only Seven more rows to put together!!

Once I finish putting the 7 rows of squares together, I can start attaching the parts and pieces then....it will be ready for the border decision and then off to the quilting machine.  Well, after I sew about 10 or so extra inches to the batting I have on hand - it is only 90x108 so I have to add some to make it work.


My little helper - she is trying to get to a piece of thread that is hanging down.



She gave up and is all settled into her "batting" box  - get it - batting box - ha ha


The first two sets of diamonds are already sewn together - the others are pinned to the wall



The view from my sewing table - helps to have a reference when I'm working with the small squares - before they become diamonds.


Time to call it a night - I'm going to hopefully get all of the diamonds together tomorrow.

Where has my week gone!!  Only two days before the I have to leave my sanctuary and return to the real world ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment