Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My new Quilting Blog

I have decided to start blogging about my sewing.  It will help me keep up with the projects I'm working on and the adventures I have in my sewing room - like dropping the hot iron onto the new acrylic carpet - sole plate down, almost cutting my finger off with the rotary cutter - yea - never a dull moment.


I love to sew - someday I will get to stay home and really expand on the quilting part of my sewing.  Right now I am a stippling and loop de loop queen - not enough hours in the day to learn those fancy feathering stitches.

4 comments:

  1. Yea! It will be such fun to follow your quilting adventures. More photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be watching. Love the hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a test of the blogging system - if this was a real blog, I'd be logged in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am a Tunisian fan :) I like your blog. You have an amazing sewing room.
    Keep on sharing photos of your quilts.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete