Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Time to say Good-Bye and Hello...

Found the thread...after I finished the quilt - oh well - the other thread was fabulous too!!
Last stitch - binding finished - almost time to say goodbye to another  project and send it off to make someone smile and maybe cry a little - I know I cried...for different reasons, but I cried... 
Washed and ready to pack - looks great in the sunshine
 Ohh - details on the quilting - drawing out the stippling WAS worth the time it took.  
Hello new project - cut, squares sewn and ready to start placing on the design wall.

An option I'm thinking about...the squares are folded in half.

 Both options I am looking at - don't really have enough to do what I wanted so...I cut 48 more squares - going to sew them together tomorrow.  Not all the same pattern as the original fabric but gee - I opened a basket and WA-LAA, there was pink and brown material - with my fav...PAISLEY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment