Monday, March 26, 2012

Took dollars - not quarters...

Just dropped Ronnie's Roadies off at the spin and dry - decided paying them 18 bucks to wash and dry it for me was better that sitting there watching it go round and round - round and round - ya know like the wheels on the bus.


Will be ready at 4 pm today and delivery will be made tomorrow!!  


Now off to my next quilting adventure!!


Well...gotta get thru the beach towel, t-shirt embroidery adventure first.  I am doing alphabet embroidery applique and the machine is jamming - can't figure out why - changed needles twice, made sure the bobbin area is lint free, changed bobbins twice  - put on some of the embroidery backing what-cha-ma-call-it, used different thread - three times.  SO....I am going to spin a new bobbin and try a different towel to see if it is possibly the towel - it is a large bath towel (small kids) and a little loopy.
Don't want to have to bring out  Mom's hammer - will not be pretty...I have her aim..hey - maybe that is why I hit my target shooting...


This is April's - it came out pretty well - except for the "R" it jammed then too and I got it a little out of whack when I took it off the machine.



No comments:

Post a Comment