Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Where NOT to put a wound bobbin



I was winding some bobbins and thought I drop one onto the rod to stack them up NEVER thinking that the tail might get caught up in the thread while the second one was zipping along.  Amazingly, I was able to get this mess untangled and finish the bobbin.  I have gone thru three full bobbins tonight and this is a sign to go watch the hunks on NCIS...I'm about a 1/4 of the way through!!  
After the quilting part is done, I'll make the binding, sew it on, then iron it down.  Once that is done, I'll settle in my recliner and start picking out movies. A quilt this size will take at least 4-5 movies to get the binding pinned and sewn down.  I do this part by hand.

Tune in tomorrow....I should be over half way thru with the quilting part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment