Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Announcements Announcements Annnnooooowwwwwcements....

I sure hope the videos work....

Some misc random stuff 





This one is really cool - the needle looks like it is going in slow motion





Snarly kitty - we call her the one fang wonder



Take me to your leader...the material the fabric attaches to are called leaders...get it - leader...



This is an eyeglass holder I received as a gift - it is just too cute




I took brown and black markers and colored it to match Tallulah's face




I think I did a pretty good job - it is a close match





The gang at the park today - top to bottom - Sassy - Rocky - Tallulah



Everyone is here now - top to bottom - Sassy, Rocky, Turtle and Tallulah
Janice is the treat lady - they ALL love her



But wait - there is more 
I really do have an announcement

4 pins



2 pins




 NO pins










Hidden Moons is finished!!
Once I get the label made, it will be ready for delivery!!







No comments:

Post a Comment