Saturday, December 10, 2011

Uh Oh...


This is NOT a good sign....

Yep - that is me - sitting under the frame!!  I am ripping out the monofiliment thread because.....I didn't sew 10 inches and the **^*&^*^%$#@@#$ thread broke.  I am NOT interested in fighting the thread constantly breaking so...I MUST find a 50 wt cotton thread that is complimentary to both the top and bottom.  











I needed a break - not good to be around equipment when I am frustrated - I DO keep a HAMMER in my sewing room.   The last time this happened, it cost me over $100 bucks, so I just turn out the lights and leave for a while.

The kids from next door were here for cookie baking and decorating day so I was able get un-frustrated fairly quickly.

It was my job to make the icing.  (They helped make the cookies right after they got here).


Found the extra plastic table cloth and covered up the table while we were coloring the icing and decorating.  I use the decorator icing that is paste & it got all over my fingers - they are now blue, purple, green, yellow and red.



Decorating the cookies




Somebody is seriously wanting a bite...she kept eyeing my Christmas Tree cookie.



Ok - the cookies are decorated, mess cleaned up, kids have gone home with their pretty cookies and it is now time to head back upstairs and figure out what to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment