Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's no longer a heap of fabric...


My little helper...





Quilter code - I'd put what it means but then I'd have to stick pins in your eyes.







Sticky notes, pins and directional arrows are great reminders






 Double checking to be sure the leaders line up



Marking the center of the backing - getting close....



OOhhh - first pin stick joining fabric and leaders





Hmmm wonder who managed to get the note off of the backing - no worries - I pinned a sticky note to it as  plan B




OOhhhh - the backing is on and tightened - Ray help me get it straight.




Damn I'm fat.  I hate man-o-paws


What do you mean I can't lay on the quilt top - it looks so soft...



Fine - I will lay over here and pout



Eureka...

We have a quilt ready to be sewn together!!!  

woooo whooooo



That thing is huge!!



 Tune in next time and maybe there will be a short movie - sorry popcorn not included


No comments:

Post a Comment