Thursday, December 29, 2011

Is that a red fish jumping out of a wave...

 No - it may look like a fish but it is my new lunch bag.

I finished Nuclear this afternoon so I just had to sew something.  Idle hands...



Finally got it pulled the rest of the way thru the hole and yep - I ripped it but got it fixed.
  I used a piece of flannel backed table cloth for the inside so that if something leaks, I can just wipe it off.




Got it turned and the upper edge sewn and no...though it may look like it's flipping you off, that was not the intent...




Ray is out of town this week visiting friends.  I had a delivery made to my door last night - somebody wanted to play fetch...thankfully it had not been dunked in the water bowl first!!  The only kitty I've ever seen that will catch it, bat it and bring it back to be thrown again!!  Right now she and Chewie are chasing each other all over the house!!  Silly kitties. 



Tune in tomorrow - I will have a picture of Nuclear and I am also making a new bag for  my coffee pot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment