Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cookies are done...Hidden Moons is ready for delivery..Santa came early

 Cookies are done and they are YUMMY!!!  Red icing typically tastes yukky so I made the santa hats different colors.  Going to put eyes on tomorrow & will put some color drops on the trees.  Once the icing is hard enough, they will be packaged for delivery.



Christmas Trees - I found out pretty quickly the paint brush works really well.




Hidden Moons is done!!  Label cross stitched and sewn onto the corner of the quilt.  
It is ready for delivery!!



OOhhhhh = look what I got in the mail today.  A friend gave me $100 in gift certificates from one of my favorite quilters - I got a log cabin ruler and book, a Kaleido-Ruler and book and a set of rulers that makes  guess what - yep - even more CURVES!!  Next time I think I may get the giant dahlia set of rulers!!


I am bushed and feel old - here it is just past 8 in the evening - Saturday night no less - and I am ready to hit the hay!!  I hate getting old sometimes.  It really sucks.

Tune in next time - I have two quilts ready to sew together - bobbins are spun and machine threaded, just need to head in and get started.  Doubt I will have it done by Friday but I'm going to try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment