Saturday, December 10, 2011

Back in Business...

Found some fabulous thread named Woodlands!!  Perfect colors - of course it is varigated - my favorite type of thread AND it has all of the colors in the quilt.  Looks wonderful on the backing - blends perfectly.



This brings new meaning to being underfoot...I'm having to step over her and sew at the same time.



Going to call it a night - have gone thru two bobbins and on approx 2.5 rows - good thing I have TWO spools of the thread or I'd have to drive to Lake City Florida to get more...



Here is there other reason I'm closing up shop - somebody is sound asleep snoring on the batting - she moved right after I took the other picture.  


I came downstairs to update the blog and here she comes - all sleepy eyed and look what she did - this is just too dang funny.  You all know that if Chewie has something, Tallulah MUST have it too.  Chewie LOVES sleeping in box tops.  He was with me earlier and I made him one for my office.  
Yes - Tallulah is IN the box top - she COMPLETELY squeezed her big self into the shape of a donut and not a hair is haning over the edge. 


Tune in tomorrow....we may have a finished top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment