Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm injured...it was bound to happen..



Note to self....make a NEW wrist pin cushion and put a piece of timtex on the bottom so the pins will not go thru and scrape my hand when I remove it....OOOWWWW...





Guess I didn't remember doing the same thing earlier in the week...




Nucelar backing is sewn together and rolled onto the frame.  The top is pinned but not rolled. 





New sign for my sewing room - I LOVE SNOW and love to SEW...



Other new sign...



Seriously - Valentine stuff is in the stores!!!





Tune in tomorrow - hopefully the top will be pinned and rolled, bobbins spun and I can get started on the quilting!!  

My hand, head, hip and eyes hurt - I am going to bed early...no decorating cookies or sewing anymore tonight...I just want to sleep...







No comments:

Post a Comment