Monday, December 26, 2011

Patience and a good night's sleep works every time

The quilt is back on - I managed to get it straightened up and rolled back on without having to rip out ALL of the thread.


yes - this is a wicked tool and it does the job



Did I mention this thread is 10 bucks a spool...



FINISHED!!  Ready to trim off and sew on the binding -- Since I have gone thru all 4 seasons of Mad Men I will have to start watching LOST when I sew bindings down...


My helpers - they are never far away


The Quilt Diva pattern - sure is a lot to trace and cut out
Page one of two



Quilt Diva - page two - wow-we that is a LOT of stuff to trace and cut out!!  I will need to iron the paper flat so I can get a good traced image



 All of this will have to wait though - the Saints are playing the Falcons tonight.  I'm NOT a fan but my dad loved the Saints and this was always his favorite game of the year so tonight - I will have a beer and cheer for my Dad's favorite team since he is not here to do it himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment